X'ar'Delay, Lord of the Formless Void

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thrashing of inorganic beings

Last night I had one dream which stood out in my mind. I was in a small storage area/lean-to or wood shed looking at some apple boxes full of the usual personal possessions you might find stored in apple boxes. I suddenly noticed a large green plant growing in the open end of the building. It was a huge specimen of Horsetail, Equisetum which unlike most of its species had huge branching arms. As I got close to it the wind picked up and the thing thrashed at me. I studied it for a few seconds noticing large, strange globules near the tips of its branches. I grabbed on to inspect it further and could feel the tough fibrous quality which equisetum has. I tugged on of the unusual globules and pulled it loose from the plant which continued to thrash in the wind, scouring my skin with its fibrous fronds. I broke open the fleshy sphere and studied the contents which looked much like a broken open seaweed pod. Juicy and translucent with a J shaped groove or hollow inside.

I believe this entity encounter falls under the heading of "inorganic beings" as the glowing green entity which my mind interpreted as an equisetum plant was such a foreign and outlandish intrusion into my dream consciousness that it could in no way originate in my daily experiences nor is there any psychological explanation for this series of event sequences. Some exterior force was drawn to the light of my dreaming mind and intruded upon it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae Ann said...

That is really fascinating. When that happens does it feel like an intrusion or just curiosity?

2:03 PM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

...kind of like people reading your blogs and commenting? lol

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home