X'ar'Delay, Lord of the Formless Void

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Math and magix

Frank, the self-aware mathematical construct, had stopped by briefly for a cup of T and to visit; perhaps to simply pass the space.

I knew Frank from my brief and unpleasant eternal damnation to a frozen hell-rock in the vacuum of space. He and a few other penetrated the slight gravity well of my prison asteroid and helped to keep me sane through my (nearly) endless voyage.

Today Frank seemed worried. Perhaps some mathematician was challenging an axiom or assumption upon which he was proven. I don't really know, Frank and I never spoke of such things. Maybe for a self-perpetuating cognitive construct it was a little like discussing digestion for a being of flesh.

Frank went on his way but I strangely remained curious as to what was bothering him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guy said...

I was wrong, I eventually found out. It was more like humans discussing mortality. I had little experience of humans or mortality at the time so it's easy to understand my oversight. Time, when it chooses to pass, often brings enlightenment.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home